The ultrasonic vibrating screen has been adopted advanced techniques high sophisticated screening equipment. It consists of an ultrasonic producer and a vibrating screen. It’s an important breakthrough in screening efficiency. This sieving machine adopts an advanced intelligent vibrating ultrasonic controller and has solved many problems caused by a single frequency.
The function principle of the ultrasonic vibrating screen is adding an ultrasonic energy transform device on the screen surface of the 3-D Vibro separator and filter. This device can make the screen surface superpose ultrahigh frequency vibration energy so that it can keep clear of the mesh and achieve the ideal screen situation. The ultrasonic vibrating screen is usually used in screening superfine powder which the ordinary vibrating screen can not solve.
|Sieving diameter(mm)||Layer (s)||Mesh Size||Machine Material|
|DYC600||0.55||550||1-3||>100 mesh||All stainless steel / contacting parts stainless steel, other parts carbon steel / all carbon steel|
Note: For more information, please directly contact us or leave your message, our engineer will timely reply to you.
1. High efficiency, elegant design, and durable, available for any powder, particles, and viscous liquid.
2. Easy to operate, easy to change the screen, easy to clean.
3. Self-cleaning devices keep the screen clean during all operations.
4. Auto discharge gate available and facilitates impure and rough materials.
5. Various popular sizes (600/800/1000/1200/1500/1800) to fit any requirement, space-saving, and high volume.
6. All material contact parts are stainless steel 304.
7. We manufacture single decks up through four deck units.
8. Quickly change the screen in less than 5 minutes.
The ultrasonic vibrating screen is applied to sieve any powder, granule, liquid screening, and filtering of the industry. It can solve the difficult technical problems that other screening machines cannot solve.
1.Food industry: sugar powder, salt, soy milk, fruit juice, starch, yeast powder, milk powder, grain particle, and powder, etc.
2.Chemical industry: plastics, resins, fertilizers, paints, rubbers, fillers, greases, etc.
3.Pharmaceutical: Pharmaceutical granules, Pharmaceutical intermediates, raw material powders, Chinese medicine powders, and slurries, etc.
4.Metallurgical industry: Iron oxide, zinc oxide, aluminum powder, lead powder, copper powder, alloy powder, and other metal powders.
5.Ceramic industry: Glaze, quartz sand, kaolin, etc.
6.Other industries: Carbon black, co-solvent, activated carbon, pearl.
Address: Room 1601, Xinghai Center, the Intersection of Xinzhong Avenue and Renmin East Road, Hongqi District, Xinxiang City, Henan
E-mail: [email protected]