The tumbler screen is a low-frequency Vibro sieving machine that is artificially oscillating for fine and ultra-fine screening. Round, cylindrical, flake, or even irregularly shaped materials can be sifted with up to 7 grades of ultra-fine sieving.
The instantaneous motion of the tumbler screen is the combination of the radial displacement and the circular motion with the displacement along the axis (spiral motion). The exciter that can adjust the eccentricity produces a nonlinear three-dimensional motion, and the material also produces the same approximate manual movement to achieve the purpose of screening, and the screening accessory can be used to obtain one more ideal sieving effect.
As the result, the tumbler screen can realize one perfect sieving solution with 99% accuracy and more than 5 times higher output than traditional vibration sieving machines.
1.High capacity: The unit area capacity is five times bigger than another screen.
2.High screening accuracy: It can imitate the screening action and process of manual operation effectively. Make the material walk a long distance on the screen surface, improve the screening accuracy.
3.Ingenuity: Circular building block assembly structure, small volume, lightweight. Easy to install and disassemble.
4.Long service life: Low frequency, small load, so low load to the screen, can be used for a long time.
5.No environment pollution: Fully closed structure, almost no Let out of material dust.
6.Can add many kinds of self-cleaning devices to the screen surface. Can avoid blocking the screen. There are five kinds of self-cleaning devices for you to choose from: bouncing ball, Rolls brushes, jet type, elastic scraper, ultrasonic.
7.Low noise:The noise < 75db
8.Use brand motor as power source: with longer service life.
Tumbler screens can sieve material that is easily damaged or out of shape, such as ball, cylinder, and piece shape material. It is widely used in different fields, such as the chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, food & perfumery plant, plastic industry, sugar and salt industry, etc.
1. Chemical industry: resin pigment, medicine, grease, paint, palette, etc.
2. Abrasive material and ceramic industry: building sand, mica, alumina, abrasive, refractory material, slurry, etc.
3. Food industry: sugar, salt, alkali, gourmet powder, starch, milk powder, yeast powder, pollen, food additive, bean milk, juice, etc.
4. Paper-making industry: coated slurry, exhaust liquid, paper-making liquid, and wastewater reclamation, etc.
5. Metallurgy and mining industry: quartz sand, ore, titanium oxide, zinc oxide, etc.
6. Mechanical industry: casting sand, powder metallurgy, electromagnetic material, and metal powder, etc.
Note: If you have any inquiries, please email us or leave your message, our engineer will timely contact you.
Address: Room 1601, Xinghai Center, the Intersection of Xinzhong Avenue and Renmin East Road, Hongqi District, Xinxiang City, Henan
E-mail: [email protected]