High-frequency vibrating screens are widely used in chemical, coal, building materials, carbon and other industries. The following will explain the structural characteristics and maintenance methods of the high-frequency vibrating screen.
The first is the characteristics of high frequency vibrating screen:
1. No need to add lubricating oil, no rotating parts;
2. The vibrating screen has simple structure, convenient maintenance, long service life, and greatly reduced failure rate;
3. The vibrating screen vibrator uses the principle of resonance, the double mass body works in critical resonance state, the required driving power is small, there is no large starting current when starting, and the noise is low;
4. After the vibrating screen vibrator is started, the amplitude can reach the stable working value instantaneously. When it is stopped, its amplitude will disappear instantly, and it is allowed to start and stop directly under the rated voltage, current and amplitude.
5. Both the excitation and amplitude of the vibrating screen can be adjusted, and the particle size of the product under the screen can be controlled by changing the excitation force of the screen.
6. While vibrating the sieve body, the sieve bars of the sieves will also vibrate relative to each other, so that the gaps between the sieves are not easy to be blocked.
Address: Room 1601, Xinghai Center, the Intersection of Xinzhong Avenue and Renmin East Road, Hongqi District, Xinxiang City, Henan
E-mail: [email protected]