Using unbalance hammer installed along the motor shaft, DY series three-dimensional vibrating screens convert the rotation of the motor into a 3-D movement, horizontal, vertical, and inclined movement, and then the 3-D movement is transferred to the screen surface, which leads to an involutes movement of the materials on the screen surface. That’s why it is also called the rotary vibrating screen. A rotary vibrating screen can handle the material into the precision screening or probability screening by adjusting the upper and lower ends of the phase angle of the hammer to change the movement trajectories of materials on the screen surface. It has the feature of a long trajectory of materials and a high utilization rate of the screen surface.
|Model||Power (kw)||Mesh Size||Machine Material||Sieving Purpose||Layer|
|DY-600||0.55||0-300 mesh (> 45 um)||Contacting part stainless steel / All stainless steel / All carbon steel||Grading / Removing impurities / Filtration||1-4 layers|
Note: For more information please feel free to contact us, will timely reply for you.
1. Convenient replacement screen mesh, unique design structure, only take 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Allow using various screen meshes (nylon, carbon steel, stainless steel).
3. The vibrating screen is designed. Exquisite and easy to assemble, a person can operate a vibrating sifter / vibrating screen.
4. Compared with other relevant brands manufacturers have than heavy screen area and high handling capacity of benefit.
5. The supporting frame mesh can support the screen mesh, to keep the screen mesh longer life, and reduce the consumptive material use of the net, silt, widely used in food, chemical, pharmaceutical, and other industries.
1. Dry separation-Separation of different materials based on their particle shape.
2. Dry classification-Separation of solid particles into precise sized fractions.
3. Solid / Liquid separation dewatering of solids and clarification of liquids.
4. Food processing, chemical, medical powder and particle, coating, pigment, cosmetic, grease, resin, ceramic sauce, slurry.
5. Chemical industry: resin, coating, drugs, cosmetics, painting, powder, etc.
6. Waste Recycle: waste oil, wastewater, auxiliaries, activated carbon, etc.
Address: Room 1601, Xinghai Center, the Intersection of Xinzhong Avenue and Renmin East Road, Hongqi District, Xinxiang City, Henan
E-mail: [email protected]