The unique gyratory motion imparts a combination of actions to the material as it passes along the screen surface. It begins with a horizontal circular motion at the feed end, gradually diminishing along the length of the machine to an elliptical path, and finally to an approximate straight-line motion at the discharge end. There is no vertical component to this motion thus keeping the material in constant contact with the screen surface.
The gyratory motion at the feed end of the machine immediately spreads the material across the full width of the screen surface to maximize screen utilization even though the feed is from a single point. At the same time, this motion stratifies the material, causing the fines to sink against the screen surface. The particles that are appreciably smaller than the openings quickly pass through at the part of the screen. As the circular motion diminishes into an elliptical path, the gentle near-horizontal motion causes the fine particles closer in size to the screen mesh the near-size particles to fall through the mesh openings. The nearly linear reciprocating motion at the discharge end of the gyratory screener removes those particles closest in size to the mesh openings while gently conveying the oversize material off the screen.
1. Efficient machine: This machine combines the circular, elliptical, and reciprocating linear movement, and is installed with a surface cleaning device, so this machine can reach high production, high efficiency, and low consumption.
2. Silent machine: Adopt special balance mode(provided by an eccentric hammer), the inertial force from all directions was balanced perfectly when screening, a little shake, low noise, smooth operation.
3. Sealed machine: The main components adopt mechanical bending, riveting, welding, well-sealing performance.
4. Transmission: Adopt belt to drive, smooth transmission, stable and reliable, low noise, easy to install and maintain.
5. Beautiful machine: Compact structure, neat and beautiful appearance.
1. Mainly used for screening, filtering, grading, and removing impurity for all kinds of powder, particle, and liquid.
2. Mainly suitable materials: chemical, medical powder, and particle, coating, pigment, cosmetic, grease, resin, ceramic sauce, slurry, quicklime, fireproofing powder, metallurgy powder, starch, flour, rice flour, carbon powder, graphite powder, manganese powder, sewage, waste oil, dung, etc.
This machine is a customizable machine, which could be designed and manufactured according to clients’ specialized production line requirements.
Address: Room 1601, Xinghai Center, the Intersection of Xinzhong Avenue and Renmin East Road, Hongqi District, Xinxiang City, Henan
E-mail: [email protected]