Bucket elevator conveying dry product or solid product from low to high, supply automatic continuous conveying operation.
At the top of the conveyor, the bucket rotates over and dumps the product out. The bucket then travels down the backside of the frame to be filled again. A bucket elevator has two chains that carry the buckets. The buckets are closely spaced together allowing for a nearly continuous flow of product.
Adjusting transfer speeds could up and down conveying capacity. Lifting height is selected as your Location design request.
1. High elevating efficiency: This elevator needs low driving power, adopting inflow feeding and induction unloading, without feeding back.
2. Wide usage: This machine requires less in materials’ species and property, not only can lift general powder and little particles but high polishing materials.
3. Reliable operation: The advanced design and processing method assure the whole machine’s reliability. This machine had been tested for non-fault time exceed 20000 hours.
4.Long service life: This elevator adopts inflow feeding and no need to excavating materials with a hopper. So, there are less extrusion and collision between materials, which would reduce machinery abrasion.
Widely applied in vast industries like metallurgy, chemical industry, building materials, mine, grain and vegetable oil, food, fodder, plastic, and medicine.
1. Metallic and non-metallic ores: bauxite, coal, sand, gravel cement, gypsum, limestone, etc.
2. Food products: sugar, flour, coffee, salt, etc.
3. Chemical processing products: fertilizers, phosphates, agricultural lime, soda ash, etc.
4. Pulp and paper products: wood chips.
|Model||Capacity (m³/h)||Bucket capacity (L)||The pitch between buckets (mm)||Speed of bucket (m/s)||Size of material (mm)|
Note: If you have any inquiries, please directly email us or leave your message, our engineer will timely reply to you.
Address: Room 1601, Xinghai Center, the Intersection of Xinzhong Avenue and Renmin East Road, Hongqi District, Xinxiang City, Henan
E-mail: [email protected]