1. The power model of the vibration motor is too large, the excitation force is too large, and the load exceeds the normal load of the vibrating screen, and the motor base is damaged due to long-term operation.
2. The thickness of the steel plate of the motor base is designed to be too thin, which may cause cracking due to long-term operation.
3. There is a problem with the steel plate material.
4. The welding quality does not meet the qualified requirements.
5. The installation position of the motor does not meet the design requirements of the vibration mechanics specification.
Address: Room 1601, Xinghai Center, the Intersection of Xinzhong Avenue and Renmin East Road, Hongqi District, Xinxiang City, Henan
E-mail: [email protected]