1. Long service life and large carrying capacity. Because the polyurethane elastic screen uses steel wire rope as the skeleton material, and the polyurethane itself has a very high elastic modulus, high-strength impact absorption, high wear resistance, it has high tensile strength, and its load-bearing capacity is rubber screen 2.5 times or more. Compared with ordinary metal screens, its service life is increased by 8-10 times, 3 times that of stainless steel screens, and 3.9 times that of natural rubber. It is the screen material with the best wear resistance in the world. The production material of the polyurethane screen is a polymer organic elastomer, which has excellent abrasion resistance, flexibility resistance and large load-bearing capacity. The raw materials for the production of polyurethane screens have been specially treated to ensure that they will never delaminate under the action of long-term alternating loads.
2. High screening efficiency. The screen surface has self-cleaning performance, does not block holes, and has high screening efficiency. Due to the strong water permeability of polyurethane and the large sieve cone angle (140°), it can effectively prevent the adhesion of wet fine particles, so it is suitable for the screening and classification of wet fine materials. The polyurethane screen adopts imported raw materials, its elastomer and its own good relaxation performance, effectively avoiding the phenomenon of hole blocking under dynamic conditions.
3. Wide range of application, stronger professional applicability, suitable for any type of vibrating screen machine and can be produced by measuring machine. Polyurethane screens are professionally used in hydropower stations, building materials and other metal beneficiation mining. For the screening of various materials within the range of 0.1mm-170mm, both dry and wet sieving will not affect the sieving efficiency. For the dehydration and de-intermediation sieve in the range of 0.5m-3mm, the superiority of the polyurethane screen surface is more fully demonstrated. The product is resistant to water, corrosion, and aging, and is easy to replace and maintain. Polyurethane has a low density (1.32kg/m 3) and is lighter than a metal screen surface, which can reduce production unit consumption, so it can meet the requirements of large-scale development of screen machines.
4. High screening accuracy. The production process of the polyurethane screen adopts the mold casting process, the aperture is accurate, the screening quality is high, and the particle size of the material under the screen can well meet the user’s requirements. Simple installation, convenient replacement and maintenance, this product is suitable for any type of screening machine, light in weight, for on-site installation or replacement and maintenance, greatly reducing the workload
5. Low working noise, in line with national environmental noise standards. According to actual measurement, the same screen machine using polyurethane screen can reduce noise by 5-20 decibels than metal screen, and greatly reduce dust flying, so as to have a quiet and clean working environment on the production site.
6. Significant economic benefits. Although the price of polyurethane rubber screens is higher than that of metal screens, if you comprehensively consider factors such as screening efficiency, maintenance costs, and service life, you will find that the overall benefits of polyurethane screens are much better than ordinary metal screens. According to the survey, 45 tons of steel can be saved for every ton of polyurethane rubber screen. Save more than 40,000 yuan in maintenance costs. Therefore, the replacement of steel screen with polyurethane screen surface will be the inevitable choice of most companies in the future.
Address: Room 1601, Xinghai Center, the Intersection of Xinzhong Avenue and Renmin East Road, Hongqi District, Xinxiang City, Henan
E-mail: [email protected]